Thursday, July 31, 2014

BRING DOWN THE RAIN

BRING DOWN THE RAIN!!!!
Let the scene grow dark, of a day seen no more
Rolling mountains of indigo clouds, that fill the world above
Each one darker, more foreboding than its brother before
Let the Banshees Howl in this world without love

BRING DOWN THE RAIN!!!
Wash away all that I've known, all that I fear, all I hold, so, so dear
Bring the white hot light flashing from providence to the floor,
Crash through my heart and through the door, rain, rain, is here. For evermore

BRING DOWN THE RAIN!!
Turn back the tides and time, and truth of it all and will the Palmetto trees bow and fall
Thunder away at the shore for all times and send yesterday a gift of tomorrows crimes

BRING DOWN THE RAIN!
Drown my fear, Drown my pain, Drown this world without you

BRING DOWN THE RAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment