Monday, December 16, 2013

I HATE YOU GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER!!!!

I am not, nor ever have been a sweet eater. Cakes, pies, candy bars have no effect on me, but peanut butter is a different story. So I just don't keep it in my house.
Last night my wife decided to make fudge, but not just any fudge, the Devils own Peanut Butter Fudge. I am now suffering through a peanut butter hangover worse than anything Mad Dog 2020 could do. 3 lbs of fudge later I think I found the equivalent of the tequila worm about 3AM in the bottom of the last piece. 
I HATE YOU GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER.
Another batch coming out of the oven. What do you say, "Hair of the dog?" Does that work with fudge? I think I have a New Years Eve resolution. Find George Washington Carver's grave and PUKE on it.......
Merry Christmas Y'all

2 comments: